This morning, I went back to school just to attend an hour of AAE231 lecture. Well, this week is e-learning week so everyone has to stay at home and work on any assigned tasks, unless being invited back. I thought I would be a little disappointed without May's presence. She SMS-ed me last night to inform me that she would be at overseas.
I thought I would be sitting by myself for the lecture. Soon, Azman came and asked if the seat beside me was vacant. I was a little surprised because he would usually sit with his group of returning teachers. I hurriedly removed my bag and signalled him to occupy the seat. I was not going to be lonely after all!
The lecture was on Discourse Analysis. And I attended the class with Language Policy reading. Yeah, I guess not everyone was as awake as the lecturer because even the group which was supposed to present Discourse Analysis this week was a bit lost. They were not prepared at all! And so tomorrow's tutorial has been cancelled, much to everyone's relief.
No comments:
Post a Comment