Saturday, March 01, 2008

Recess Week Day 6...

I started my AAE102 response paper on Tuesday (late again!) and had it completed only on Thursday. How unproductive! My friend said she could just finish the assignment in a day!

 

And on Wednesday morning, I went back to SVPS to help my friend scan her OAS. It took us hours because there is only ONE functioning OAS machine in the school, and the pair before us made some mistakes in their scanning and therefore had to redo the whole process!

 

Anyway, I took an opportunity to mingle with ex-colleagues and April, who was there for her final year practicum.

 

On Thursday, other than completing the response paper, I also managed to submit my progress report for ALS101. Sometimes I really wonder if there is any relationship between my ALS101 tutor and the course coordinator, as both have the same surname. We were all very pissed off when the tutor sent a very late SMS on Wednesday morning to request us to submit our reports by the following day. Hey, he should have informed us earlier, not when we were all inundated with our own assignments! And that was not even the official deadline! I just hope that he will REALLY take a look at our progress reports and offer us some constructive advice. Some classmates lamented that he was not sincere in offering constructive advice. I guess you do not have to blame yourself if you do not get good grades because sometimes, how you perform depends on:

  1. who your tutor is,
  2. his/her expectations of you and the whole class,
  3. his/her knowledge and skills, and
  4. his/her willingness to help you achieve better grades.

Enough said.

Yesterday, I met up with Lydia at the NIE cafe at 11:30A.M. I was lucky to see Ludwig and ask him questions on AAE103 assignment. Lydia and I spent more than 6 hours at the library before leaving for Jurong Point.

No comments: