Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disappointed by all tests...

Ta-da! Nice to be back again! :D

It has been slightly more than a month since my last entry on 12 August, Tuesday. That was when I last commented on SingTel's customer recovery service. Serene Yeo definitely did a brilliant job to retain me as their loyal customer. Anyway, at present, I am quite satisfied with my Omnia. I hope to find a coat for her before she starts to get scratches all over her slender and beautiful body. It would really pain me to see her suffer.

My last few days were packed with tests, one after the other. On Monday, I almost fainted when I sat for the ASM401 test. It was not what I (and most of my classmates) had expected. The format was totally different; more questions (12 compared to last year's 6), and they were longer (lasting 5 to 6 sentences)! Reading and understanding those questions really took me a lot of time. And they were extremely challenging, and to some extent, frustrating. I left TWO questions completely unanswered and made a few blunders for the rest. How to pass like that?

On Tuesday, I sat for the AMX301 test. I could not answer the first question initially and I skipped it. Doing the next question suddenly knocked some sense out of me and inspired me to work on the first one. I spent the last 20 minutes vomiting out what I had memorised. Not sure if I could do well?

This late afternoon, I sat for ASK401. It was an MCQ test. Of course, what looks seemingly easy is often not. I just could not think properly with my brain during this test. The formulas were all given but they just looked alien. Frankly speaking, it would be extremely embarrassing if I did badly, because friends around me thought I could manage it without any difficulty. Ah, pressure!

No comments: