Obviously, it must be in the dreams! Definitely not mine!
This morning, my sister told me that she dreamt of me getting married with a girl from the same institution. How strange! Apparently, Mum was not happy with my decision to make the girl pregnant and hastily hold a simple wedding function whereby only a few relatives and friends turned up.
My sister recalled that in her dreams, she did ask me if she was the girl I was after. I said no. Shortly, she saw the girl and called her "Da Sao (大嫂)" (sister-in-law) happily. How amusing! Somehow, in her dreams, Mum became a grumpy mother-in-law and she did not like the way my wife drink soup! And when the wedding function ended, Mum complained to me that my wife was always hiding in the room.
Ha ha ha...
Anyway, I am just curious who the girl is.... Perhaps she is destined to be my wife. Hmm... maybe I would show my dear sister photographs of my female classmates to see if she could remember who is the one...
Sweet dreams!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My cousin's dream was so FUNNY! LOL.
Post a Comment