Monday, February 05, 2007

Best of Both Worlds!

Yeah. I finally got my cool, matt-black Macintosh to run on Windows XP, after so many months of speculation and consideration. Oh, I got a Mac? Yeah! I did not buy it on impulse. I bought it last October during the most crucial period, when I was rushing to complete my assignments on my dying 2-year-old Fujitsu. If you are wondering the fate of my Fujitsu, well, it is now serving my sister wholeheartedly.

Anyway, the most irritating issue I have encountered is the system time. The time sometimes moves faster by 7 hours when I am running OS X. But it runs perfectly well when I am on Windows XP. Another issue is with the keypad. This time, it affects Bill Gates' baby. Shortly after usage, the keypad will run amok. But having a mouse solves this problem.

Overall, it is nice to have OS X and Windows XP running on one computer.

For now, I look forward to owning the Apple iPhone!

No comments: