This late morning, I felt so bad when my friends wanted to subsidise my expenses at KTV. "What's your reason for not wanting to join us at KTV tomorrow?" asked Derrick. "Is it because you find it expensive?" I hesitated, and then nodded. "We can pay part of it for you. Come, join us!" I glanced at Alan, and looked at May, who was wearing a weak smile. (I later learnt that she was having a stomach-ache).
"No lah, actually I am not interested in it," I blurted out. Then I felt being interrogated by the Terminator; minus the shotgun and the shades. I almost wanted to give in. And I knew I was extremely mean when I said, "I won't be happy even if I join you guys." I could see the disappointment on the Terminator's face. I could have excused myself in a nice way but I did not. Why?
I do not know. All I know is that I have a bunch of friends who are nice and accommodating.
(Eventually, we decided to catch a movie at Shaw Centre. Not sure what the show is but I certainly enjoy their companionship.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment