Yesterday, I was wrongly accused by one of my colleagues in my practicum school. First of all, she called my mobile phone at 2p.m. and exclaimed, "Aren't you supposed to come and take over my class now?" I was befuddled. I looked at my time-table and there it was - 2.30p.m. I told her politely, "Err... My lesson starts at 2.30p.m." There was a hiatus. She apologised and hung up.
Secondly, when I went to see her for her feedback on my teaching, she questioned me, "Where is the second copy? I told you to scan the old copy as well, right?" I told her politely once more, "I put them at the back (after the original copies). You have to scroll to the back of the document to find them."
There is one more thing I have to say but due to the lack of time, I shall leave it till tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment