Thursday, September 20, 2007

As Wiped Off Unhappiness...

My unhappiness over the B+ I had for AAE101 Research Proposal was immediately wiped off by 2 As the following day. I would have never thought that I could get an A for my AED105 essay on Moral Education. What later came as a surprise was that our group managed to score an A for our AED105 seminar presentation! I was overjoyed!

This was my first A in essay writing, especially for Educational Studies modules like Educational Psychology I & II (taken in 2005) and the current Critical Perspectives on Education. Frankly speaking, I was totally impressed with myself for the first time! Consequently, it re-ignited the spark in me wanting to do well in this programme and for the next essay on Religious Education. I began to feel the stress to write a piece of essay capable of demonstrating critical thinking. Will I be able to get another A?

No comments: