Friday, April 25, 2008

PS3, Anyone? Selling Cheap...

I got a shock when I checked my email on late Wednesday's morning, after washing my fan and the one at my living room.

My Fave Sony Product Contest Results

Wow! Just unbelievable for me, especially only the night before I asked my dear sis if I should get a NINTENDO Wii, an XBOX 360 or a SONY PS3. I like Wii because I like Mario and his friends. I will get an XBOX or PS3 ONLY because I like ULTRA-VIOLENT games. Ha ha... And less than a day my wish came true...

Anyway, I immediately travelled down to IBP to claim my prize. Not my ideal colour, really. I would prefer a black one. The Sony Staff was quick to defend her company's position, "Here says colour is subject to availability..." I just smiled to her. How come no free games?

Check out my PS3 below!

DSC03790vga

The suggested retail price for this 40GB ceramic white PS3 is $599. Interested friends out there who know me will get a discount lah. Anyway, I made a few cold calls but nobody seemed interested leh. No wonder they are losing out to Wiis elsewhere...

But thanks to SONY for selecting me! I will always support SONY! :)

 

No comments: