Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Electives? Not Much Choice!

print_scrn1

Well, it seems that NIE has screwed up again. My elective combination (AAE441, AAE442 & AAE445) looks perfect, if interest is all it is about. To my dismay, two of my electives clash with each other on Wednesday: one is a 2-hour IT tutorial, and the other an hour long lecturer by Dr. Dahl. And according to the information provided by FPO, I would have to surrender one of them and choose another one. Yet, the other one must not clash with the other two. WTF! And the other one must not be full house! WTF again! So all ends up that I would have to "choose" one which fits in my timetable nicely with the other two electives... waaaaaaaaaait a minute... did I mention that even the CORE modules clash as well?

 

Friends who have the same combination as me:

July, May, Cabrina and Michelle Heng

 

WTF = What The Fish (and not what you think IT is) ;p

No comments: