I have been plagued by someone for the past few days with his incessant night calls and MSN messages. So today, I decided to give him a call. What would he probably want to tell me so urgently? He started with very mundane questions like "How are you?", "How's your school?" etc. After a while, I began to see his real purpose for contacting me.
"How did you do?" he asked. "Mostly "Acceptable"s lah," I told him. "For me I will definitely get a CREDIT lah," he replied. I congratulated sincerely. Then he replied nonchalantly, "My worst grade is only a "Proficient"." Why would he antagonise me with such a comment? The last time, he compared my grades with his other friend's and said, "Not very good compared to S."
His behaviour really puzzled me a lot these days. Now you know the reasons I did not want to answer his calls? Frankly speaking, I regretted giving him the opportunity to be so boastful...
"How did you do?" he asked. "Mostly "Acceptable"s lah," I told him. "For me I will definitely get a CREDIT lah," he replied. I congratulated sincerely. Then he replied nonchalantly, "My worst grade is only a "Proficient"." Why would he antagonise me with such a comment? The last time, he compared my grades with his other friend's and said, "Not very good compared to S."
His behaviour really puzzled me a lot these days. Now you know the reasons I did not want to answer his calls? Frankly speaking, I regretted giving him the opportunity to be so boastful...
1 comment:
Holy cow....that "fren" of yours is so.....hao lian. So detestable. Condemn him!!!!! LOL.
Post a Comment