I am not sure when I am going to open up that packet of biscuits and savour every piece of it. But I am sure that I will remember him, his smiles and appreciation in my heart. I realise the joy of being a teacher is not to expect what your students will give you at the end of the day, but to treasure their appreciation of your teaching and character. The packet of food is nothing but a force of motivation and encouragement for me to strive to be a better teacher.
Sunday, August 05, 2007
I Do Enjoy Teaching!
I am not sure when I am going to open up that packet of biscuits and savour every piece of it. But I am sure that I will remember him, his smiles and appreciation in my heart. I realise the joy of being a teacher is not to expect what your students will give you at the end of the day, but to treasure their appreciation of your teaching and character. The packet of food is nothing but a force of motivation and encouragement for me to strive to be a better teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment