Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Love is You...

Less than 3 months after its revival, my Nokia N80 is on the verge of death. Recently, it has started to show signs of depression and undesirable misbehaviour. I nearly suffer mental breakdown with it when it starts to throw tantrums. It would protest strongly by fading the colour of the screen whenever I try to use the SMS feature. Sometimes, the screen would appear totally white (almost like the blue screen of death on any rebellious Windows PC). On other occasions, it would just irritate me by exiting the SMS screen suddenly and denying any further access to the SMS feature.

What have I done wrong? I like this phone so much that I forbid myself to look at other chic phones on the market. Ok, sometimes I do peep. But could this be the reason? Or it did not like me to dress itself up in transparent armour? No matter what, I still love you. You may not like me but you cannot force me to dislike or disown you. I will keep you by my side till the day you give up on yourself.

No comments: