One week ago, I finally plucked up the courage to end my one-year-old relationship with N80 and started a new love life with V8. Heartless? Perhaps. I could no longer understand N80. Lately, she would always give me the cold shoulder whenever I tried to get intimate with her. Driven by frustration and disappointment, I decided to leave her for good. Soon, the svelte V8 caught my eyes and I thought if I could own her, I would be on cloud nine. Who knows...
On the second day, she started to throw tantrums. She did not want to charge at all! On Friday, I decided to bring her down to the service centre. I could not believe my eyes when she acted perfectly fine there. She had made me a fool in front of those people! Anyway, I was glad to see her well again. I began to wonder if she had staged this whole event to attract my attention...
On the second day, she started to throw tantrums. She did not want to charge at all! On Friday, I decided to bring her down to the service centre. I could not believe my eyes when she acted perfectly fine there. She had made me a fool in front of those people! Anyway, I was glad to see her well again. I began to wonder if she had staged this whole event to attract my attention...
No comments:
Post a Comment