I got a C for the first time in NIE! What the heck! A C+ for Dr. Benny Lee's AAE202 Language Meaning and Use! But surprisingly, the cumulative GPA is the best so far - 4.13. *Sigh* If only it were slightly one grade above (B-), my GPA would be 4.22! * Smack* I must really wake up and face the reality. But how could one possibly do well in ALL modules? Perseverance? I MUST work DOUBLY hard next year.
On the other hand, I think I must also give myself a pat on the shoulder. If I did not put in enough effort for the other modules, I would not possibly have gotten 4.13. My results are not very impressive but they sure are very encouraging. The slight blemish will always be there to remind me to seek clarification when in doubt and of course, stop my own procrastination.
On the other hand, I think I must also give myself a pat on the shoulder. If I did not put in enough effort for the other modules, I would not possibly have gotten 4.13. My results are not very impressive but they sure are very encouraging. The slight blemish will always be there to remind me to seek clarification when in doubt and of course, stop my own procrastination.
2 comments:
Yoz Big Cousin! CONGRATS on ur high GPA!!! Yeah! =D
Thanks, Ruby! Sometimes I am just wondering whether I am being too ambitious or what.
Post a Comment