Thursday, January 03, 2008

Won An Acer Laptop!

I got a shock when Jasmine from the other line told me that I had won a notebook worth $1,500 from a contest held by The Handphone Shop. I could not believe my ears and asked her to repeat what she just said. I was quite sceptical too. Could it be some fraudsters trying to con me? “Where do I collect it?” I asked. “Okay, here’s the address. You may like to take it down.” She replied.

53 Ubi Crescent

Thanks to my svelte Motorola V8! And thanks to my dearest sister and mum who bought this phone for me. She brings me such good luck despite the way she behaves recently; she is unresponsive whenever I try to get intimate with her. Just two days ago, I was contemplating of breaking up with her after seeing Alan pampering himself with a new love - SE K910i.


I had been contemplating of getting a new laptop after recent protests from my Macbook. I had wanted to get a Sony but the price was too steep and I was not sure whether I would fall in love with Vista. Well, with this new Acer Aspire 4520, I am grateful that I did not spend thousands of dollars on Sony/Vista - nice to look at, but incorrigibly slow. Anyway, it's a prize so why hiam?

1 comment:

Huihui said...

U are welcome, big gor. haha...vy lucky wor...