Friends and classmates who saw my time-table exclaimed, "Wah! Your time-table is so good. Not many breaks in between." Good? I was expecting something like a 3 or 4-day week. I looked at theirs and nearly fainted. Some have 6 or 7-hour break between the first and following lessons while a few fortunate ones have 3 or 4-hour break.
Anyway, nothing interesting happened this week. I have got nothing impressive or exciting to talk about except for the following:
For AAE231 - Formed group with Azman, Kavita and Linus. I have never worked with any one of them for a major group assignment.
For AAE203 - Formed group with Elizabeth, Cindy and Zoie. This will be the third time I am collaborating with Elizabeth. I have yet to know Cindy and Zoie, especially the latter.
For AAE102 - Formed group with Ernita, Lee Ching and Ryan. I have known Ernita since practicum at SVPS and she has conveyed her expectations to me. I hope I do not disappoint any of them.
I really look forward to meeting up and collaborating with these group mates.
Anyway, nothing interesting happened this week. I have got nothing impressive or exciting to talk about except for the following:
For AAE231 - Formed group with Azman, Kavita and Linus. I have never worked with any one of them for a major group assignment.
For AAE203 - Formed group with Elizabeth, Cindy and Zoie. This will be the third time I am collaborating with Elizabeth. I have yet to know Cindy and Zoie, especially the latter.
For AAE102 - Formed group with Ernita, Lee Ching and Ryan. I have known Ernita since practicum at SVPS and she has conveyed her expectations to me. I hope I do not disappoint any of them.
I really look forward to meeting up and collaborating with these group mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment