Last Sunday, I attended Li Kokh and May Inn's wedding at Rasa Sentosa Resort, Shangri-La. For some unknown reasons, I think I always like to promise people whole-heartedly that I would attend their weddings or birthday parties and then end up cracking my mind whether I should attend at the very last minute. Well, the heavy rain that day might have dampened my spirits or made my bed a little cosier. Yah, the rain.
I went to Jurong East MRT Station and boarded the specially-catered coach to Sentosa. We were told to board the bus at 6 P.M. It left after 20 minutes of waiting, with 6 passengers aboard. We reached Pulau Blakang Mati at about 6.45 P.M. I decided to wait at the lobby for some familiar faces to appear. Within a short moment, I saw Jasmine (Poi). She wore a radiant look on her face. It was her make-up, she told me.
We went down to the wedding reception at level 1, bid our ang pows goodbye and grabbed drinks to quench our thirst. Soon, we saw Debbie (Koh) walking towards us. Shortly, Ludwig and Benny appeared. I was wondering if Li Kokh had invited ALL the lecturers and tutors he knew! After standing for so long, we decided to go in, find our table and make ourselves comfortable. The seats around our table were slowly filled up by Jennifer, Wanyu, Ailian, Susan and Peiling. The last to grace the wedding was Ryan. It turned out to be a gathering for most of us!
I went to Jurong East MRT Station and boarded the specially-catered coach to Sentosa. We were told to board the bus at 6 P.M. It left after 20 minutes of waiting, with 6 passengers aboard. We reached Pulau Blakang Mati at about 6.45 P.M. I decided to wait at the lobby for some familiar faces to appear. Within a short moment, I saw Jasmine (Poi). She wore a radiant look on her face. It was her make-up, she told me.
We went down to the wedding reception at level 1, bid our ang pows goodbye and grabbed drinks to quench our thirst. Soon, we saw Debbie (Koh) walking towards us. Shortly, Ludwig and Benny appeared. I was wondering if Li Kokh had invited ALL the lecturers and tutors he knew! After standing for so long, we decided to go in, find our table and make ourselves comfortable. The seats around our table were slowly filled up by Jennifer, Wanyu, Ailian, Susan and Peiling. The last to grace the wedding was Ryan. It turned out to be a gathering for most of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment