Saturday, August 09, 2008

First Week at NIE...

Well, I used ONE full Thursday to complete two readings for the preparation of my first (and eventually the last) Record of Study for AAE445. I should not have lamented about it because I had that day to myself, unlike some of my classmates who had lessons to attend on every Thursday. By the end of the day, I almost completed my Record of Study. Anyway, at the very last minute, we (May, Cabrina and I) decided to drop AAE445 and add AAE440 as all of us agreed that though the module was interesting, it was too heavy for us to manage. And I was starting to doubt my capability.

The funny thing was that all three of us dropped AAE445 together but I was the only one who managed to add Dr. Xiao Lan's Bilingual Education successfully. Ha, talking about the fastest fingers! :D Anyway, since we had earlier spoken to Dr. Xiao Lan and got her assurance that slots would be allocated for us, we just had to send her an email to request her follow up with the FPO. And I was quick to sell my AAE445 notes to Sherylene too (at a discounted price, of course)! With the burden lifted off our shoulders, we went to 8Flags and Cabrina bought herself the Samsung printer CLP-310 for $268.

No comments: