This afternoon, I took my AAE101 paper. Before entering the exam hall, I was so full of confidence. I expected myself to do well for this paper, getting at least an A-. This paper, together with AAE104, were the only papers that could get me As in this semester. Unfortunately, I made a couple of careless and silly mistakes, which could easily cost me 40 marks (20% of total weightage)! No wonder I saw so many delighted faces when the exam ended. They were the cautious ones. How could I possibly get an A- now?
I wasted so much precious time answering two questions, when I was only asked to attempt ONE question! How could I have misread the question? I could have used the time to answer other questions which had much higher weightages! Arrggghhhh...
I wasted so much precious time answering two questions, when I was only asked to attempt ONE question! How could I have misread the question? I could have used the time to answer other questions which had much higher weightages! Arrggghhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment