I met up with Alan at Choa Chu Kang LRT station yesterday at 12.30PM. As usual, he was late, by about 10 minutes. We were on our way to Derrick's house warming, which is located near Fajar LRT station. When we reached the void deck under his block, May and her boyfriend were already there, waiting for us to join them. Anyway, Alan and I felt embarrassed if we just went up to his place empty-handed. The three of us bought him a bedcover (?).
Derrick's place was crowded with guests; most of them wore unfamiliar faces. Some were teachers from his school (CCKPS) and the rest were his relatives. He showed us around and we eventually chatted in his bedroom. And Derrick and Alan boasted how much bonuses (2.5 months) they were going to get this year-end! Arrggghhhh... Just wait for me to graduate by 2009 and see who's got the last laugh.... Hee... hee...
We left his house at approximately 2.30PM and took a bus to Funan. I went to one of the appointed Apple resellers and requested them to test the adaptor which I brought along. "Yeah, it's spoilt", confirmed the young man. I unwillingly pulled out 3 $50 notes from my wallet for a new one. Alan remarked that a Fujitsu AC adaptor only cost less than one-third of the price I had paid for my Mac one.
After that, we decided to walk to Sim Lim Square (SLS). He wanted to buy an antique graphic card for his PC and a game for his friend. After spending some fruitless time at SLS, he decided to call it a day. We then went separate ways. I took 67 home.
Derrick's place was crowded with guests; most of them wore unfamiliar faces. Some were teachers from his school (CCKPS) and the rest were his relatives. He showed us around and we eventually chatted in his bedroom. And Derrick and Alan boasted how much bonuses (2.5 months) they were going to get this year-end! Arrggghhhh... Just wait for me to graduate by 2009 and see who's got the last laugh.... Hee... hee...
We left his house at approximately 2.30PM and took a bus to Funan. I went to one of the appointed Apple resellers and requested them to test the adaptor which I brought along. "Yeah, it's spoilt", confirmed the young man. I unwillingly pulled out 3 $50 notes from my wallet for a new one. Alan remarked that a Fujitsu AC adaptor only cost less than one-third of the price I had paid for my Mac one.
After that, we decided to walk to Sim Lim Square (SLS). He wanted to buy an antique graphic card for his PC and a game for his friend. After spending some fruitless time at SLS, he decided to call it a day. We then went separate ways. I took 67 home.
No comments:
Post a Comment