On 22 November 2007, Thursday, I received a letter of notification to report for the annual ICT, which starts from 03 December, Monday and ends on 15 December 2007, Saturday. The letter was dated 19 November 2007. I was shocked, utterly shocked by the last minute notification! Aren't they (the people higher up there) supposed to inform their (service)men six months in advance? And why am I not given the official SAF100? Subsequent checks on www.ns.sg only displayed an SAF100 for a briefing which has been scheduled for NEXT YEAR! There is no presence of the SAF100 for the annual ICT!
Don't think I want to siam the ICT, okay! I am more willing to attend the training because it is currently holidays anyway. I just dislike the last minute notice! What if I have already made plans to go on a trip or return to school for some courses? Do I cancel my plans because of this? Who the hell is responsible for this? Why do they like to disrupt a civilian's life like this? They seem to suka-suka recall unwary civilians and give them much hell.
Don't think I want to siam the ICT, okay! I am more willing to attend the training because it is currently holidays anyway. I just dislike the last minute notice! What if I have already made plans to go on a trip or return to school for some courses? Do I cancel my plans because of this? Who the hell is responsible for this? Why do they like to disrupt a civilian's life like this? They seem to suka-suka recall unwary civilians and give them much hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment