Monday, November 05, 2007

A Note to Take...

28 Oct, 12:06PM:
"Still working on my counselling. Never mind la. I'll change my lit review to fit into your analysis."

27 Oct, 5:53PM:
"I'm uncomfortable with this mode of working when we can't openly discuss. Tough. Just a comment."

27 Oct, 5:04PM:
"I don't know. Cabrina rushed me. Now i don't hear anything from anyone after that. What do you proposed?"

27 Oct, 4:42PM:
"Need to make some ammendments with you on the assignment 101 but now working on 232. Maybe can work during one hour break before Physllis and Benny's lecture on monday. I'll provide the cita on monday too. Amending my lit review too. Didn't put in the references.

26 Oct, 1:33PM:
"Sorry. I couldn't wake up. Slept at 4am. Talk tonight. 2 pts: the th sound is not consonant inventory of the language tamil. And the rhotic sound is a feature of indian languages."

25 Oct, 7:34PM:
"The lit review is based on the analysed data you submit yesterday. I need to discuss with you your content. Anyway, i don't think i need to submit to Cabrina for editing now. We can both look at it tomorrow or saturday. Discuss online and via phone."

09 Oct, 4:02PM:
"Try different group dynamics. I want to do well for the modules."

09 Oct, 4:01PM:
"Ooi..i'm thinking of joining another group for social linguistics group assignment. I'll let you know on wednesday during the tutorial."

02 Oct, 10:19AM:
"I'll pass the BOOK tomorrow cos i don't gave time to collect it today."

No comments: