Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Saw Your Drawings…

When I saw Ms. Linda Lee at the GO this evening, she smiled to me and said, “I saw your drawings.” I was rather befuddled. “What drawings?” I asked her. She replied, “You did a book with Mun Ching and Mrs. Yeo (the Principal) showed it to us during EXCO meeting.” I felt a little embarrassed. “Us? You meant many people saw it?” She smiled and nodded again. Utterly embarrassed. I then tapped my card and left the office.

But it got me curious. I approached Ms. Lee and asked her when it did happen. She said that it was only recently, this week to be exact. Alright, so it happened only yesterday. Shortly, Mr. Tomy Ng, the cheeky Mother Tongue teacher, came towards me and said that Sarah, the HOD of Discipline, was urgently looking for me. For a while, I was wondering if I had done anything inappropriate. Ha. He gave me her numbers and I called her immediately.

It rang quite long before Ms. Sarah answered the call. She explained to me that they (Weiyong, Jaida) were involved in a reading project and that Mrs. Yeo suggested roping me in for their project. I immediately agreed. I hope I can be of much help to whatever project they are doing.

By the way, Ken struck up a conversation with me minutes before school ended. He is only 27. When I told him I was 31, he said he could not believe it. And I told him a few years down the road in this line, it would be more obvious, especially with the wrinkles. Ha ha…

No comments: