Friday, May 15, 2009

Programme Feedback Done Online…

This morning, I reached the NIE at about 7:40 a.m. for the Programme Feedback. It should start at 8:30 a.m. but eventually, it was conducted by A/P Low Ee Ling half an hour later. What was more annoying was when A/P Low announced that the feedback would be conducted online at the release of our exam results. (The release date is somewhere mid-June.) Anyway, to pacify us, we each were presented with a 4GB thumb-drive upon registering for the feedback.

After the feedback, Ryan, Will and I made our way to the Audio House. Of course, Will rode on his bike while Ryan and I took the public transport. (Oh, yeah, the Seahorse has been posted to Ahmad Ibrahim PS.) When we reached Clarke Quay MRT station, Ryan said that he knew his way to Miramar but eventually we took a long route to our destination. I think his GPS was not working well this afternoon.

At the Audio House, Will bought a 42” LG plasma and an LG DVD player for his mum. Initially, he was only looking at the 32” range but since the price difference was rather marginal between 32”, 37” and 42”, he finally decided on the latter. Hmm… and I thought the potential buyers were Ryan and I  because we were the ones who suggested checking out the prices at the Audio House…

After that, we had a short break at the Trung Nguyen Coffee cafe at Liang Court. The two of them discussed the itinerary for their Bangkok trip for next week while I tried to recover myself from the flu bug which I had contracted since morning. A kind Will offered to get me Panadol and I took two. Shortly, we decided to walk over to Lucky Chinatown. Yeah, I am still thinking about my Grimlock…

We decided to check out OG People’s Park first for any presence of Masterpiece MP-08 Grimlock. To my amazement, they had 6 pieces of that dinobot leader (SGD$ 209.90). Wow! I was even surprised to see the new Alternity A-01 Optimus Prime (silver Nissan GT-R) and Destron (a.k.a Megatron) (SGD$ 99.90!). Ryan expressed his childhood interest for the G1 Bruticus.

We finally reached Lucky Chinatown and I saw MP-08 Grimlock beside MP-05 Megatron. Both have been reserved. The lady at the counter told me that there would be a re-issue of MP-04 Optimus Prime with trailer. I would not mind getting it too because my MP-01 is flawed… with loose joints and cracked hull. Hmm… never buy discounted products from sales… Anyway, the lady told me that most of her clients were waiting for the OG sales so that they could get Grimlock at 20% off. Not sure if I want to wait for that though…

No comments: